1. M. N Özmen, N. Aygün, İ. Kılıç, L. Kuran, B. Yalçın, A. Besim. Wolman s disease: Ultrasonographic and computed tomographic findings. Pediatric Radiology 1992; 22:541-542
2. Ç. İnan, İ. Kılıç, K. Kılınç, Ö. Kalaycı, E. Kotiloğlu. The effect of high dose antenatal vitamin E on hypoxia induced changes in newborn rats. Pediatric Research 1995; 38:685-689
3. İ. Saldamlı, H. Köksel, Ö. Özboy, İ. Özalp, İ. Kılıç. Zinc-supplemented bread and its utilization in zinc deficiency. Cereal Chemistry 1996;73:424-427
4. H. Ergin, İ. Kılıç, G. Tekinalp. Netherton’s syndrome and neonatal hypernatremia. The Turkish Journal of Pediatrics. 1997;39:409-413
5. İ. Kılıç, İ. Özalp, T. Coşkun, A. Tokatlı, S. Emre, İ. Saldamlı, H. Köksel, Ö. Özboy. The effect of zinc supplemented bread consumption on school children with asymptomatic zinc deficiency. Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition 1998; 26:167-171
6. İ. Kılıç, BA Kılıç, H. Ergin, MG Aygün, MA akşit. Camptodactyly, myopia, and fibrosis of the medial rectus of the eye in two sibs born to consanguineous parents; Autosomal recessive entity? American Journal of Medical Genetics 1998; 77:28-30.
7. BA Kılıç, İ. Kılıç (corresponding author) , MH Köseoğlu, C. Güven, F. Demirkan, K. Kılınç. Effects of intraarticular vitamin E and corticosteroid injection in experimental hemarthrosis in rabbits. Pediatric Hematology and Oncology 1998;15:339-346.
8. C. İnan, K. Kılınç, E. Kotiloğlu, H. Akman, İ. Kılıç, J. Michl. Antioxidant therapy of cobalt and vitamin E in hemosiderosis. J Lab Clin Med 1998; 132: 157-165
9. SC. Kalhan, İ. Kılıç. Carbohydrate as nutrient in the infant and child: range of acceptable intake. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition 1999; 53:S94-S100
10. F. Saker, DM Voora, SD Mahajan, İ. Kılıç, F. İsmail-Beigi, SC. Kalhan. Effect of reduced inspired oxygen on fetal growth and maternal glucose metabolism in rat pregnancy. Metabolism. 1999;48:738-744.
11. İ. Kılıç, BA Kılıç, C. Güven, E. Demirpençe, MA Akşit. Role of nitric oxide in hypoxia induced changes in newborn rats. Biol Neonate 2000;78:191-197
12. D. Karaduman, H. Ergin, İ. Kılıç. Serum ferritin, iron levels, and iron binding capasity in asymmetric SGA babies. The Turkish Journal of Pediatrics 2001;43:121-124
13. H. Ergin, İ. Kılıç, D. Gürses. Serum lipid peroxidation levels in SGA babies. The Turkish Journal of Pediatrics. 2001;43:215-218
14. D. Gürses, İ. Kılıç, T. Şahiner. Effects of hyperbilirubinemia on cerebrocortical electrical activity in newborns. Pediatric Research, 2002;52:125-130
15. CO. Kara, H. Ergin, G. Koçak, İ. Kılıç, M. Yurdakul. Prevelance of tonsiller hypertrophy associated oropharyngeal symptoms in primary school children in Denizli, Turkey. Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2002 11;66:175-179
16. D. Gürses, A. Sarıoğlu, İ. Kılıç, E. Gürses. The role of elevated liver transaminase levels in children with blunt abdominal trauma. Injury 2003;34:249-252
17. D. Gürses, A. Sarıoğlu-Büke, Merve Başkan, İ. Kılıç. Cost factors in Pediatric Trauma. Canadian J Surgery 2003;46:441-445
18. İ.Kılıç, C. Güven, K. Kılınç. Effect of maternal NG-nitro-L-Arginine administration on fetal growth and hypoxia induced changes in newborn rats. Pediatrics International 2003;45:375-378.
19. M. Zencir, H. Ergin, T. Şahiner, İ. Kılıç, E. Alkış, L. Özdel, D. Gürses, A. Ergin. Epidemiology and semptomatology of migraine among school children: Denizli Urban area in Turkey. Headache, 2004;44:780-785
20. D. Gürses, İ. Kılıç, T. Şahiner. The effects of hyperbilirubinemia on sleep-spindle characteristics in infants. Sleep 2005;28:636-640
21. Ç. Ergin, İ. Kaleli, İ. Kılıç.Acute conjunctivitis caused by actinobacillus ureae. Pediatrics International, 2007:49:412-413
22. I. Kılıç, I. Çakaloz, E. Atalay. Frequency of UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1 (UGT1A1) gene promoter polymorphisms in neonates with prolonged and pathological jaundice in the Denizli region of Turkey. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 2007; 45:475-476
23. İ. Kılıç, E. Dağdeviren, E. Kaya. Effects of neonatal dexamethasone or methylprednisolone on rat growth and neurodevelopment. Pediatr Int. 2008 50(4):489-94.
24. S Semiz, E Dağdeviren, H Ergin, İ Kılıç. Congenital lymphoedema, bronchiectasis ans seizure:case report. East Afr Med J. 2008 Mar;85(3):145-9.
25. F. Duksal, İ Kılıç, AC Tufan, I. Akdoğan. Effects of different corticosteroids on brain weight and hipokampal neuronal loss in rats. Brain Res. 2009 Jan 23;1250:75-80.
26. Ozdemir OM, Kiliç I, Ozsari T, Kiliç BA, Faivre L, Aral B, Gürses D, Semerci CN. Fetal sodium valproate exposure causes Baller-Gerold syndrome phenotype: both phenotypes in the same family. Turk J Pediatr. 2009 Nov-Dec;51(6):631-6.
27. Kilic I, Koseler A, Cakaloz I, Atalay E. Screening for G71R mutation of the UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 1 (UGT1A1) gene in neonates with pathologic and prolonged hyperbilirubinemia in Turkey. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2010 Aug;48(8):504-8.
28. Becerir C, Kılıç I, Sahin O, Ozdemir O, Tokgün O, Ozdemir B, Akca H. The protective effect of docosahexaenoic acid on the bilirubin neurotoxicity. Enzyme Inhib Med Chem. 2012 May 16.